Welcome to the Jessie and James website. Our Terms and Conditions apply to jessieandjames.co.uk (the “Website”) which is operated by “us” Jessie and James Limited. We are registered in England and Wales with registered number 07270397 at our Head Office West Lynne, Lumley Road, Emsworth, Hampshire PO10 8AQ.
For the purposes of our Terms and Conditions, “you” refers to any person accessing our Website and “we” “our” or “us” refers to Jessie and James Limited. By visiting our Website you agree to accept our Terms and Conditions.
We strive to ensure a reliable service across our website, however we do not guarantee that our website will be error free at all times.
Our website must only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. By using our website you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding our website and any transactions made through it.
All rights, including copyright are owned by Jessie and James limited. You must not distribute, adapt, copy or modify any website content for your own commercial gain. All other rights reserved.
All prices are as quoted on our Website and are shown in GBP, you may change the currency shown to USD or EUR
Product prices shown are excluding delivery, which will be added depending on your shipping requirements
We are not bound by the terms of pricing in the event of a printing, typesetting or programming error
Customers may pay either by Credit or Debit card, or PayPal
All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given during the checkout and payment process
- Discount coupons, or codes, do not apply during times of sale unless otherwise stated.
- Orders will be delivered to the specified address given by the customer during checkout
- We will dispatch orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received
- Delivery estimates where indicated is an approximation only and there is no guarantee your order will arrive during the time estimation given
We will refund or exchange any item (including sale items) within 30 days of receipt
Items must be returned undamaged, with all labels still attached
We are entitled to refuse a returned item or to send it back to the customer if the item appears to have been used or no longer has the original labels attached
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on items returned after 30 days of receipt
- It is very difficult for us to know if and when something will go into sale. As a result we are unable to refund the difference if an item goes down in price after you have made a purchase.
- During the busy sale period and reduced prices, extra 10% discounts will not apply anywhere on the website, nor will they apply on abandoned cart emails during discounted priced periods.